PC Troubleshooters, Inc. 110 Jefferson Boulevard, Suite C Warwick, RI
Lisa Shorr, 401-921-2607
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Are you thinking about new year's resolutions yet? Let me help you with your list: Resolve to educate yourself in 2013! Start by learning a tool that will greatly improve the efficiency of your business. Quickbooks!
1. Introduction to Quickbooks & Bookkeeping: Learn common bookkeeping terminology. You will also learn the importance of the Chart of Accounts, which is the master list of all reporting.
2. Navigating Quickbooks: What are the various menu options in Quickbooks? Learn tips & tricks to make data entry easier and learn shortcuts to different functions within the program. You will also learn to customize and manage your company preference specific to your business.
3. Using & Modifying Lists: Quickbooks lists are the backbone of the program. Recently, Intuit has added fabulous tools that allow you to create, modify and delete list entries easily.
4. Working with Bank Accounts: Learn to manage your banking information with ease. You will learn to set up and reconcile their bank account information. Learn how to use the registers in Quickbooks and easy tips to help you record banking transactions such as checks, deposits and bank transfers.
5. Entering Sales Information: There are many different ways to record sales transactions in Quickbooks. We will learn about setting up items, creating invoices, sales receipts, finding transactions and printing forms.
6. Receiving Payments & Deposits: There are several different methods to record customer payments and deposits. You will learn to create and apply credit memos and generate refunds to customers.
7. Entering & Paying Bills: Quickbooks helps small business owners manage their cash flow through Accounts Payable. Learn to enter bills to be paid later to your vendors either individually or in batches. Learn to account for vendor credits and refunds.
8. Analyzing Financial Data: The final section in our class is dedicated to the reporting function in Quickbooks. Quickbooks has a wide variety of reports available to the user. We will review various reporting options, including designing a custom report and memorizing it to be easily generate for future use.
9. Backing Up Data: This is crucial to ensuring the safe retrieval of your data!
PBN is now accepting applications for its newest award program and event for RI & Bristol County to celebrate the Manufacturing Renaissance that is evolving regionally and across the country. The deadline for applications is March 20th.
PBN's annual Book of Lists has been an essential resource for the local business community for almost 30 years. The Book of Lists features a wealth of company rankings from a variety of fields and industries, including banking, health care, real estate, law, hospitality, education, not-for-profits, technology and many more.