Join PBN for the annual review of the Affordable Care Act, it's impact on Providers, Insurers & Employers, how's its changing the health care and insurance industries, and how employers are dealing wtih mandates and full vs part-time workers. And the future of HealthSource RI.
- Is the ACA Employer Mandate Hurting Employment? Can it be Minimized?
- Will Republicans succeed in chipping away at Obamacare? Will full-time worker status go up to 40 hours/week?
- What happens if the Supreme Court rules against Obamacare Subsidies?
- Mattiello: State Health Exchange Not Efficient. Should RI go to the Federal Exchange?
- Obamacare Blamed for hurting Hospitals. Or, is the ACA actually helping them?
- CVS drives Retail Clinic Growth: Minute Clinics expanding to RI. How this may help the reform process.
- RI Healthcare Providers tell state Legislative Commission that patients unable to pay bills, blaming high deductibles. What's the Solution?
- Lester Schindel, President & CEO | CharterCare Health Partners
- Augustine 'Gus' Manocchia, MD, SVP & Chief Medical Officer | BCBSRI
- Sandra Coletta, Chief Operating Officer | Care New England
- William E. O'Gara, Esq., Partner | Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West
- Sam Slade, President, Benefits | USI Insurance
- Peter Marino, President & CEO | Neighborhood Health Plan
- Anya Rader Wallack, Director | HealthSource RI
- James J. Raiola, James Raiola & Associates
- Kathleen Hittner, MD, RI Health Insurance Commissioner
- Andrew Sussman, MD, President, MinuteClinic | CVS Health
When: Thursday, February 26, 8-11AM
Where: Crowne Plaza, Grand Ballroom
Time: 8-11am - Registration at 7:30 am