Business Excellence Awards
Please Join PBN to Celebrate the 2014 Business Excellence Award Winners on Novem ...
I’m celebrating my 20th year of writing about sales, networking, loyalty, trust, attitude, leadership, business social media and personal development.
My core of information transformed into a body of work that includes 11 books – all bestsellers. I did it while you were watching TV. I chose to write instead of watch.
Last week was the second part of the celebration talking about the evolution of the selling process and how it will affect you and your sales for the next 20 years. This is the third and final part. If you missed the first two, you can get all three parts at Gitomer.com, by entering the word “20” in the GitBit box.
Here’s the conclusion of what’s now and what’s next:
19. Understand creativity. Most people say they’re creative, but they have never read a book on the science of it. That might be a good intention for the remainder of 2012. Start with anything by Michael Michalko.
20. Convert leads to sales. This is as challenging as any sales activity in the cycle. Sales have been dangling in the wind for years. Decisions are finally picking up speed. Now is the time to stay in consistent, “value-based” follow-up mode. Stay on track and sales will follow.
21. Your attitude. You have complete control and choice as to the way you dedicate yourself to the way you think. As you emerge from the economic depression of the past four years, it is IMPERATIVE that your attitude (both at home and at work) is set on YES! This one element will enhance everyone’s communication, morale, service and sales.
22. Earn trust. You don’t ask for trust. You can’t force trust. You EARN trust. How are you earning it?
23. Earn sales. You don’t ask for sales. You can’t force sales. You EARN sales. Still asking? Still trying to “close”?
24. Earn loyalty. You don’t ask for loyalty. You can’t force loyalty. You EARN loyalty. Loyalty comes from service and value received. Where’s your value?
25. Earn referrals. You don’t ask for referrals. You can’t force referrals. You EARN referrals. Referrals are not just leads, they’re report cards.
26. Earn testimonials. You don’t ask for testimonials. You don’t force testimonials. You EARN testimonials. Testimonials are your ONLY valid proof.