A June 2016 survey compiled by Tech Collective, Rhode Island's information technology and bioscience industry association, found that 51 percent of local information technology professionals work "core" tech sectors, such as IT services, software and network communications, while the remaining 49 percent work in IT-related positions in finance, health care, education and professional industries.
Bristol native Kendall Reiss has found her calling making jewelry, a Rhode Island art form of yesteryear that she's turned into a business called Kendall Reiss LLC.
Reiss, who earned her … Yesterday at 12:05 AM
After losing a handful of friends to drug overdoses as part of the opioid epidemic that's spread across New England, Ana Bess Moyer Bell of North Kingstown decided to write a play designed to promote … Yesterday at 12:05 AM
It was the best single run of longfin squid anyone on the East Coast had ever seen – and it happened fast and was over fast. In two months last summer, June and July, the East Coast-based squid … Yesterday at 12:05 AM