Thank you to all who attended the Health Care Summit and to all our sponsors and panelists.
The First 100 Days & Beyond: Health Care
With the new administration in place, PBN's Health Care Summit will include a panel of experts who will tackle health care reform and the future of the Affordable Care Act as we know it.
- Will Trump really be able to repeal and replace Obamacare? And if so, how quickly and at what cost?
- What could a new plan look like for providers and insurers?
- How will it impact benefit and health care costs?
- What other changes may potentially take place?
- What would a new plan mean for companies? Will they have to take a more active role than the ACA has allowed?
- What changes may be made to Medicaid and how will that impact the market?
- What can and should companies be doing currently with regard to health care for their employees?
- What can RI do independent of the ACA to improve health care reform and delivery system?
- Dr. Kathleen Hittner, RI Health Insurance Commissioner
- Zachary Sherman, Executive Director of HealthSource RI
- Jim Purcell, Health Care Consultant
- Monica Neronha, Legal Services & Government Affairs, BCBSRI
- Joan Kwiatkowski, CEO, PACE & CareLink of Rhode Island
- Dr. Steven Lampert, President, Lifespan Physician Group
- Peter Marino, President and CEO, Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
- Dr. Peter Hollmann, Chief Medical Officer, University Medicine
- James J. Raiola CFP & Associates, Broker/Financial Planner
- Todd Whitecross, VP/Networking Contracting, Commerical Products, Tufts Health Plan
- Al Charbonneau, Executive Director, RI Business Group on Health
Moderator: Mark Murphy, PBN Editor