When: Thursday, November 17th
Where: Providence Marriott
Time: 5:30 - 8 pm
Congratulations to our Winners:
- Business Leadership: H. John Keimig, the CEO and president, Healthcentric Advisors
- Corporate Citizenship: Edward O. "Ned" Handy III, the president and COO, The Washington Trust Company
- Excellence at an Enterprise Company: Shawmut Design and Construction
- Excellence at a Large Company: Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Excellence at a Mid-size Company: Ximedica
- Excellence at a Small Company: Province Mortgage Associates Inc.
- Community Involvement: Pawtucket Red Sox
- Excellence at a Social Service Agency: Sojourner House
- Excellence at a Nonprofit: Providence Warwick Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Excellence in Education and Learning: The Highlander Institute
- Entrepreneurship: A2B Tracking Solutions Inc.
- Excellence in Diversity: Tufts Health Plan
John E. Taylor Jr., the chairman of Twin River Worldwide Holdings Inc., is scheduled to be the keynote speaker.
Click to view the 2015 winner videos
For questions, contact 680-4832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, contact 680-4800 or email email@example.com