Thank you to Governor Gina Raimondo, as well as our sponsors Aon Risk Services, LGC+D/IT Solutions, AIG Insurance, Cox Business and Salve Regina University as well as our esteemed group of panelists for a very informative and thought provoking summit on Cybersecurity.
Summit Topics included:
- Encrypting Data: Why it's essential to data security
- Ransomware/Cyber blackmail: How it's done and how to react
- Spear-phishing: Most hackers get into systems using fake emails
- Social Media - a Favorite of Hackers' worldwide
- New rules for swiping credit cards - and the penalties for not adhering
- Cyber Insurance: Why companies need to have it
- Is current Anti-Virus software good enough to thwart the latest Maleware?
- Scott DePasquale, Chair, RI Commission on Cybersecurity, CEO, Utilidata
-Timothy J. Edgar, Fellow, Brown's Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs
- Francesca Spidalieri, Pell Center Fellow for Cyber Leadership, Salve Regina University
- Kevin Ricci, Director of Information Technology, LGC+D/IT Solutions
- Shiraz Zaeed, Cyber Liability Product Specialist, AIG Insurance
- Zach Scheublein, VP, Financial Services Group, Aon Risk Services
To read more about the Cybersecurity Summit click here.