PROVIDENCE – Providence Business News has chosen the winners for its 12th 40 Under Forty program, to be honored Thursday, July 21, at Aldrich Mansion in Warwick.
The women and men to be recognized in the 2016 edition of the competition were chosen from among 150 applicants, and they will be profiled in an upcoming special section of PBN.
The 40 Under Forty winners were selected based on career success and community involvement. All are young professionals who have committed to making a difference on a local, national or international scale.
The 2016 40 Under Forty honorees (listed alphabetically), along with their employer/business:
- Katje N. Afonseca, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ocean State
- Jeffrey A. Agonia, Hope Global
- Hilina D. Ajakaiye, Stop and Shop Supermarket Co. LLC
- Anthony E. Autiello III, A. Autiello Construction Co. Inc.
- Mike Backus, Blount Fine Foods
- David J. Burnett, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Constantinos H. Dafoulas, International Game Technology PLC
- Bradford S. Dean , Dean Warehouse Services Inc.
- Lisa Marie DeCoste, Performance Physical Therapy
- Dr. Julio Cesar Defillo-Draiby, University Medicine Foundation Inc.
- Jillian J. DeShiro, Centreville Bank
- Jennifer M. Etue, Family Service of Rhode Island Inc.
- Casey Ferrara, Meeting Street
- Nelson M. Ferreira, TRAC Builders Inc.
- Andrea Galgay, Rhode Island Primary Care Physicians Corp.
- Meghan Grady, YWCA Rhode Island
- Adam Greenman, United Way of Rhode Island
- Elisabeth Harrison, Rhode Island Public Radio
- Jennifer P. Hogencamp, BlumShapiro
- Shawna Hassett Iannuccilli, Duffy & Shanley
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Kenyon, Blackstone Valley Eye Care
- Tulay Lawton, The Savory Grape Wine Shop
- Dr. John Z. Luo, Doctor’s Choice
- Brandon D.L. Marshall, Brown University School of Public Health
- Eric Mounsey, M. Weisman Roofing Co. Inc.
- Carrie L. Ortner, A.T. Cross Co.
- Sandy F. Ross, Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co. Ltd.
- Ashley Sadlier, Rhode Island Skilled Pediatrics and Adult Nursing Office in BAYADA Home Health Care
- Justin Savage, EveryBill LLC
- Toby Shepherd, Rhode Island Foundation
- Sergio E. Sousa, Twin River Casino
- Thomas Stehl, Edesia
- Matthew Vangieri, Mystic Aquarium
- Laura Walmsley, Preventure
- Danielle M. Ward, U.S. Trust (a division of Bank of America Corp.)
- Tammy Vargas Warner, University of Rhode Island
- Matthew R. Wischnowsky, Gallo|Thomas Insurance Agency Inc.
- Daniel Xavier, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Kyle Zambarano, Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
- Eric N. Zuena, ZDSinc
The July 21 celebration of the 2016 class of 40 Under Forty will take place from 5:30-8 p.m. at Aldrich Mansion in Warwick. To register for the event and buy tickets, go to the PBN Events page.