PROVIDENCE – The deadline for organizations to submit applications for the first ever PBN Diversity & Inclusion Awards is Oct. 17 at 5 p.m.
Th awards recognize Rhode Island companies and leaders who have made strides in leveraging diversity and inclusion in the workplace environment.
Recognition awards will be given in the following categories:
– Small Company (fewer than 50 employees)
– Mid-Size Company (50-149 employees)
– Large Company (150-499 employees)
– Enterprise Company (500+ employees)
– Nonprofit/Social Service Agency
– Overall Diversity Champion (an individual)
Applications may be submitted online here.
The awards ceremony will be held at the Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick following a Diversity Summit. The summit begins at 8 a.m. and will run until 10 a.m., followed by the awards ceremony from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Tickets to the 2018 Diversity & Inclusion Summit and Awards Program may be purchased on the PBN website.