2018 C-Suite Awards
April 26 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$130 - $189
The winners have been announced!
When: April 26th, 2018
Place: Providence Omni Hotel
Time: 5:30 – 8pm
$130 per person/ $1300 table and includes passed appetizers, open bar, 3 course sit down dinner & award ceremony
Only 1 Week Away!
Mim L. Runey, chief operating officer of Johnson & Wales University and president of its Providence campus
Chief Financial Officer:
Mark Stewart, chief financial officer, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
Chief Human Resources/People Officer:
- Nonprofit: Tammy Lederer, chief human resource officer, Brown Medicine
- Large Private Company: Rachelle Handfield, executive vice president of human resources, Collette
- Enterprise Private Company: Lisa Abbott, senior vice president of human resources, Lifespan
- Public Company: Lisa Ahart, vice president of U.S. corporate human resources, Toray Plastics (America) Inc.
Chief Marketing Officer/Business Development Officer:
Joseph O’Connell, vice president of business development, Astronova Inc.
Chief Nursing Officer:
Barbara Riley, senior vice president for patient care services and chief nursing officer, Rhode Island Hospital and Hasbro Children’s Hosptial
Chief Operating Officer:
Lisa Dandeneau, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Navigant Credit Union
Chief Information/Technology Officer:
- Nonprofit: Jacques Laflamme, chief information officer, New England Institute of Technology.
- Small private company: Randall Jackvony, principal of technology and client services, Trilix Inc.
Kyrie Perry, chief public affairs officer, HealthSource RI
Presenting Sponsor Partner Sponsors