- This event has passed.
2018 Fall Health Care Summit
October 30, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$60 – $119.00
Thank you to everyone who attended, all our panelists and all our sponsors.
When: Tuesday, October 30th
Place: Crowne Plaza Grand Ballroom
Registration: 7:30am with buffet breakfast
PBN’s 2018 Fall Health Care Summit will bring attendees and the business community up to date on the latest news and expectations in this ever-changing piece of the region’s economy. Our panel of health care experts and business leaders will provide their best insights into the future of health care reform, improving health care delivery and reducing health care waste and costs, while also addressing preventative care, population health and the opioid epidemic, among other topics.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Dave Burnett, Chief Growth Officer, Neighborhood Health Plan of RI
- Stephen Farrell, CEO, UnitedHealthcare
- Marie Ganim, RI Health Insurance Commissioner
- Dr. Peter Hollmann, Chief Medical Officer, Brown Medicine
- Linda Hurley, CEO, CODAC Behavioral Healthcare
- Dr. Alan Kurose, CEO, Coastal Medical
- Dr. Gus Manocchia, EVP/Chief Medical Officer, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI
- Daniel Moynihan, VP of Payer Relations & Contracting, Lifespan
- Angela Patterson, Chief Nurse Practitioner Officer, CVS MinuteClinic
- Zachary Sherman, Director, HealthSource RI
- Michael Souza, CEO, Landmark Medical Center
- Marc Spooner – EVP, Commercial and Government Products, Tufts Health Plan
Sponsorship packages and exhibitor tables available. Contact Advertising@PBN.com
For additional information on this summit, email Events@PBN.com or call 401-680-4832