2018 Fastest Growing & Innovative Companies Award Program
September 25 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
2 Great Award Programs, 1 Amazing Event
Providence Business News is pleased to present the 7th Annual Fastest Growing and Most Innovative Companies Awards Program, recognizing superior revenue growth and the innovations fueling success.
The application deadline for both programs is Wednesday, August 15th – 5PM. _________________________________________________________________________
Fastest Growing Company Awards
The Fastest Growing Awards will recognize the top 20 fastest growing private companies based on 3-year revenue growth in four categories:
- $250,000 – $5 Million
- $5 Million – $25 Million
- $25 Million – $75 Million
- $75 Million & Above
By applying, you give PBN permission to publish your company’s revenue for the last three years. If your company makes the top 5 in any revenue category, we will ask you to confirm the revenue figures you submitted with an official document (such as financial statements or tax documents, although we will not publish anything other than your topline figure).
If you have additional questions regarding this program, email Research@PBN.com.
Innovative Companies Awards
The Innovative Companies Awards will recognize new products, services, technologies and systems in any of the following categories:
- Architecture, Construction & Engineering
- Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Creative (marketing, advertising, PR, design)
- Education (all levels)
- Energy & the Environment
- Financial Services
- Food, Beverage & Agriculture
- Health & Wellness
- Innovation Collaboration
- IT Services
- Nonprofit/Social Services
- Professional Services (hospitality, law, real estate)
In the application you will be asked to:
- Provide a detailed description of your company’s innovative service, process or product
- Detail the impact of the innovation with regard to: revenue growth, employment, sales and profit
- Describe changes in the marketplace, locally and/or globally
- Provide any customer testimonials, media coverage, etc. to support your product or service.
All private companies, public and nonprofit organizations in Rhode Island and Bristol County, MA may apply for the Innovation Awards Programs.
When: September 25th
Place: Crowne Plaza, Warwick
Time: 5:30 – 8pm
Please note: if you are selected as a winner for either program, you will be contacted by a PBN reporter and/or photographer for a profile in a special supplement and recognized at an Awards event on Tuesday, September 25th at the Crowne Plaza Pavilion in Warwick. For additional information on this program or the awards event, email Events@PBN.com or call 401-680-4832.
Presenting Sponsor Partner Sponsors