2019 C-Suite Awards Program
April 25 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$130 – $189
Congratulations to the 2019 Winners!
When: Thursday, April 25th
Place: Providence Omni Hotel
Time: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Career Achiever. Arthur Sampson, Lifespan Inc.’s CEO Council and president of The Miriam Hospital.
Rising Star, Angela Bannerman Ankoma, executive vice president and director of community investment at United Way of Rhode Island.
Chief Financial Officer award category:
- Government agency: James Lathrop, director of finance for the town of North Kingstown
- Nonprofit: Mark Loiselle, chief financial officer at Saint Elizabeth Community
- Education: Brian Douglas, executive vice president, finance and administration, at Wheaton College
Chief Operating Officer category:
- Small Private Company: Noah Benedict, chief operating officer at Rhode Island Primary Care Physicians Corp.
- Nonprofit: Aaron Peterman, chief operating officer at Providence Public Library
Chief Human Resources Officer categories:
- Nonprofit: Michelle Dexter, senior director of human resources at Rhode Island Quality Institute
- Small Private Company: Kim McCauley, chief human resources officer at Narragansett Bay Insurance Co.
Chief Information/Technology Officer category:
Lisa Blackmon, chief information officer at Brown Physicians Inc.
Other C-Suite Awards categories:
- Melissa Cummings, chief customer officer and executive vice president at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.
- Lisa Roth Blackman, chief philanthropy officer at Rhode Island Community Food Bank.
Presenting Sponsor Partner Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact 680-4800 or email Advertising@pbn.com