- This event has passed.
2019 Cybersecurity Summit
October 11 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$65 – $124
The importance of Cybersecurity – is your company at risk?
Learn the latest in safeguarding your business at PBN’s Cybersecurity Summit
When: Friday, October 11th
Place: Crowne Plaza, Warwick
(Tickets $65 in advance, $75 at the door)
Guest moderator: Doug White, Chair, Cybersecurity and Networking at Roger Williams University and podcast personality at Security Weekly.
- Jason Albuquerque, Chief Information Security Officer, Carousel Industries
- Colin Coleman, Partner, Partridge Snow & Hahn
- Cindy Lepore, AVP, Business Insurance, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Eric Shorr, President, SecureFuture Tech Solutions
- Francesca Spidalieri, Sr. Fellow for Cyber Leadership, Pell Center, Salve Regina University
- Jeffrey Ziplow, Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Partner, BlumShapiro
- Steps to safeguard your business from the latest cyber risks and threats
- New data privacy regulations and how will they affect your company
- Protecting your supply chain
- Cyber insurance policies – why they are a necessity now more than ever
- How to mitigate your risk with the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Building the institutional buy needed in to implement an effective security program
- Physical servers vs. cloud storage – when to use and how to secure information on both
- Can blockchain work for cybersecurity?
- Cyber incident response and recovery best practices.
- Is a Cabinet Level Department of Cybersecurity or National Cybersecurity Safety Board combat threats more effectively?
- Filling the skills gap/training in the Cybersecurity industry
In addition, Congressman Langevin will provide closing remarks on his latest initiatives in this area.