- This event has passed.
2019 PBN Economic Trends Summit
February 15 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$65 – $124
When: Friday, February 15th
Place: Providence Marriott Downtown, 1 Orms Street
Time: 8:30am – 11:30am/8:00am Registration
Interest Rate Hikes. Global Trade Tensions. Stock Market Volatility. Workforce Shortages.
What does it all mean for RI and what’s in store for 2019 and beyond?
A new PBN Summit for 2019: Economic Trends – The R.I. Economy will feature a keynote address by Dr. Osborne Jackson, Senior Economist with the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston followed by panel discussion with experts from various industry sectors who will provide thoughts on the Ocean State’s economic trends and forecasts for 2019, as well as industry–specific viewpoints.
The discussion will revolve around key challenges and opportunities for the state, including public policy and incentives, the performance and outlook of various sectors of RI’s economy and investments in education and workforce development.
Bi-annually, PBN conducts a business survey to privately-held companies to help assess economic trends. The results from the Winter Business Survey will be shared at the summit. If you are interested in participating in the winter survey, click here and submit your answers by January 18.
Panelists to date:
- Alyssa Alvarado, Program Director, Real Jobs Rhode Island, RIDLT
- Andrew Bostian, Director, Business Valuation & Transfer Pricing, BlumShapiro
- Annie S. De Groot MD, CEO/CSO, EpiVax, Inc.
- Mark Gim, President & COO, Washington Trust
- Peter Hayes, Partner and Co-founder, Hayes and Sherry Real Estate Services
- John Hazen White Jr., Owner and CEO, Taco Comfort Systems
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Table opportunities available. Contact 680-4800 or email Advertising@pbn.com