2020 C-Suite Awards Program
April 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
When: Thursday, April 29th
Place: Omni Providence Hotel, Providence
Application Deadline: March 18th
Do you know or are you a successful C-Suite Executive? Apply today!
The C-Suite Award honors the region’s leading chief operating, information, marketing and financial, human resource officers and all other C-level executives. The criteria for the C-Suite Award is based on the individual’s invaluable contributions to their organization and our region, as well as his/her personal leadership characteristics that cultivate a thriving and progressive community.
General Application – Who should apply?
Chief Financial Officer Chief Operating Officer
Chief Legal Officer Chief Marketing Officer
Chief HR/People Officer Chief Information or Technology Officer
Other C-Suite Level Titles (i.e. Chief Medical Officer, Chief Philanthropy Officer, etc.)
Rising Star Application – Who should apply?
Nominees may hold any C-level executive or equivalent position within the organization and should be in their position for less than 5 years.
Career Achievement Application – Who should apply?
Nominees may hold any C-level executive or equivalent position within the organization. They may also be recently retired (in past 12 months). The honoree should plan to attend the awards event on April 29th and give a 5-10 minute acceptance speech.
Details & Rules
- All Public, Private & Nonprofit and Government Agencies in Rhode Island and Bristol County, MA. are eligible to apply
- C-Suite nominees may hold any C-Level executive or equivalent position within the organization
- A winner will be selected in each of the categories listed. (Multiple winners in each category may be selected for different company types (i.e. public vs private company, etc.)
- Applications should include as much detail information as possible, and may include biographical profile, resume and photos of products or services to show how nominee has contributed to the financial growth, profitability and/or stability of the organization as well as community involvement.
- Financial information will be kept confidential at applicant’s request.
- Winners will be selected by panel of judges, including sponsors
- Honorees will be celebrated at the PBN C-Suite Awards Dinner & Ceremony on April 29th at the Omni Hotel
- Each Honoree will have a full-page profile in a PBN Special Supplement
2019 C-Suite Winners