2020 Economic Trends Summit
February 13 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am$65 – $124
Join us and be part of the conversation!
When: Thursday, February 13, 2020
Place: Crowne Plaza, Warwick
Time: 8:30am – 11:00am
(Tickets $65 pp/$650 per table)
PBN’s 2020 Economic Trends Summit will feature Keynote Speaker Thomas Tzitzouris, Director at Strategas Research Partners, who will provide a comprehensive economic overview and forecast for 2020.
This will be followed by a panel discussion with local business experts from various industry sectors providing thoughts on the state’s business trends.
PANEL TOPICS TO INCLUDE
- Where are we in the economic cycle and what can we expect in the near future?
- Are there still fears of an economic recession and if so, is RI any better positioned to ride another recession than it has been in the past?
- What important trends should businesses be paying close attention to?
- How is low unemployment rate impacting talent acquisition and retention?
- What are some of the top disruptor influences on the economy? And what are
effective ways for businesses to adjust to them?
- What are the short- and long-term consequences of the current U.S. trade policy and
how do they affect local businesses?
- How can national politics, including the impeachment hearings, the 2020 elections and the recent conflict with Iran effect the state economy?
PANELISTS TO DATE
Luke Ebersold, RI Managing Partner, blumshapiro
Mark Gim, President & COO, Washington Trust
Stefan Pryor, RI Commerce Secretary
For sponsorship, advertising and exhibitor opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (401) 680-4800.