2020 Manufacturing Awards Program
June 30 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$130 – $199
When: Tuesday, June 30th
Place: Waterfire Arts Center, Providence
Important – Date Change!
After careful consideration for the health and safety of all those who planned to attend the PBN Manufacturing Awards Event on March 19, we have rescheduled the event to take place on Tuesday, June 30th. The time and venue have not changed. It will still be held at the WaterFire Arts Center from 5:30-8:00pm.
If you have already purchased a ticket, you’re registration will carry over to this new date. There is nothing you need to do on your end. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Companies and programs being honored are:
- Strategic Leadership Award – Sean Davies , General Dynamics Electric Boat Vice President of Operations and Quonset Point Facility General Manager
- Manufacturing Champion – John H. Chafee Center for International Business
- Pure Haven LLC, for Excellence at a Small Manufacturer
- Yushin America Inc., for Excellence at a Mid-Size Manufacturer
- Igus Inc., for Excellence at a Large Manufacturer
- Blount Fine Foods Corp., for Excellence at an Enterprise Manufacturer
- SquadLocker Inc., for Emerging Manufacturer
- Creative Conners Inc., for Product Innovation & Design
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, for Excellence in Green Manufacturing
- Hitachi Cable America Inc. – High Performance Medical Solutions Division, for Excellence in Lean Manufacturing
- National Marker Co., for Supply Chain Management
- Cooley Group, for Excellence in Exporting
- New England Institute of Technology Shipbuilding/Marine Trades and Advanced Manufacturing Institute, for Workforce Development & Productivity
- Finlay Extracts & Ingredients USA Inc., for Outstanding Safety Performance
- Amgen Inc., for Collaboration in Manufacturing
- Tedor Pharma Inc., for Family Owned Business
(Tickets $130 pp/$1300 per table)
For sponsorship, advertising and exhibitor opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (401) 680-4800.