2020 Fall Health Care Summit
When: Thursday, October 29, 2020
- The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way health care is delivered and may change how it is financed. How do we become more resilient and continue to provide access to affordable, quality care?
- What is the impact of a Lifespan/CNE affiliation? Are other consolidations in the marketplace positive for businesses & patients?
- Update on the The RI Cost Trend Project.
- How the election could potentially alter the health care industry and policies.
- How are companies doing returning employees to work safely?
- The changing needs of Behavioral Health in light of COVID and mitigating long term impacts
- Dr. Matt Collins, EVP and Chief Medical Officer, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI
- Marie Ganim, RI Health Insurance Commissioner
- Dr. James Fanale, CEO, Care New England
- Dr. Alan Kurose, CEO, Coastal Medical
- Dr. Claire Levesque, Chief Medical Officer, Tufts Health Plan
- Peter Marino, President & CEO, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Siobhain Sullivan, COO, Clinical Operations, Rhode Island Medical Imaging
- Dr. Kenneth Wood, EVP and Chief Clinical Officer, Lifespan
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (401) 680-4800.