2021 Coronavirus Business Stimulus Summit
Join us and our panel of industry experts as we break down the latest Stimulus Package
When: February 11
Our panelists will discuss what this latest bill could mean for small businesses and nonprofits. Some of the specific highlights of be discussed include:
- What are the latest provisions of the $284B Payment Protection Program and who is eligible to apply?
- What you need to know to apply for funds and how to use these funds to most effectively to support your business
- What are the tax implications for anyone who received PPP funds in the first round?
- How much is RI slated to receive and how will that be allocated?
- How is local philanthropy helping ensure that stimulus funds are leveraged to serve the industries and the RI’ers most in need?