2021 Economic Trends Virtual Summit
When: February 18th, 9am
PBN’s 2021 Economic Trends Summit will feature a keynote address by Thomas Tzitouris, Head of Fixed Income Research, Strategas followed by a panel discussion with local business experts from various industry sectors providing thoughts on the Ocean State’s economic trends and forecasts for 2021, as well as industry–specific viewpoints.
Kristen Adamo, President & CEO, Providence Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau (PWCVB)
Alden Anderson Jr., Senior Vice President/Partner, CBRE/New England | Brokerage
Mark Gim, President & COO, Washington Trust
- Congress has approved a second stimulus package. What is the impact to the markets? What industries could be helped that were excluded from the first round?
- What are the trends going forward in the commercial real estate markets?
- What is the tone of the current bond market? What should we expect near-term? And how will the results of the presidential race influence fixed income in 2021 and beyond?
- What are some of the notable provisions from the proposed Biden tax plan and what could be the impact be to companies and individuals?
- The RI hospitality industry has taken one of the hardest hits. What will it take to see this vital sector of the economy to rebound?
- How could the chance in state leadership impact the RI economony?
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (401) 680-4800.