2021 Spring Health Care Summit
Event Date: April 8th
Health Care has always been a dynamic industry – from insurance changes to access difficulties to technological innovations. But never more so than in the past year with the COVID-19 Pandemic and all the challenges that came with it.
Hear from PBN’s Spring Health Care Summit panel of health care industry experts about how they are addressing the challenges, including the race to rollout the vaccines, the consequential new trends in the industry as well as other public health issues such as the physical and mental health issues, system capacity and workforce burnout.
- Dr. Kirsten Anderson, MD, MPH, Senior Director Clinical Solutions MD New England Market, CVS Health
- Michael Bradley,MD,MBA,MS, President & CEO, Ortho Rhode Island
- Matt Collins, MD, EVP and CMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Ashish K. Jha, MD, MPH, Dean of the Brown University School of Public Health
- Claire Levesque, MD, CMO Tufts Health Plan
- Peter Marino, President & CEO, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- Christopher D. Palmieri, President & CEO, Commonwealth Care Alliance®
- Karen T. Tashima MD, Professor of Medicine, Director of Clinical Trials at The Immunology Center, Division of Infectious Disease, The Miriam Hospital
- Patrick Tigue – RI Health Insurance Commissioner
Topics to include:
Virus vs Vaccine – Who’s Winning the Race?
- How does RI compare to others states with the rollout of the vaccine and what else needs to be done?
- What are the biggest challenges being faced with the rollout?
- What does the rollout of the vaccines mean to the economic recovery of the state?
Health Care System – Where do we go from here?
- What will our health care system look like post-pandemic? Will telehealth and technology continue to transform the delivery of care?
- What lessons have leaders learned in providing health services during the pandemic?
- How are other public health challenges such as mental health issues, capacity issues, workforce burnout being handled?
Make our audience your audience! Sponsorship and/or advertising opportunities available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401 680-4800