Website Providence Business News
Providence Business News is the region’s award winning and most trusted source of business news, in print and online. We reach an audience of high-level business leaders and decision makers through multi-media platforms and monthly events.
We are looking for an experienced, result-driven, client-focused account executive to join our well-established team – someone who loves sales and building relationships, has a proven track record of exceeding sales goals, managing existing accounts and developing new business while building and maintaining strategic partnerships. Media sales experience a plus.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for an industry-segmented, exclusive list of accounts, selling across all of our print, event and digital offerings.
- Manage existing relationships, acting as a partner with your clients to identify new opportunities and offer solutions.
- Generate new prospects; develop and close new clients within your business lines.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Attend and network at all PBN events and other events in the business community.
- Be part of a collaborative team, working to achieve departmental goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience; Media sales preferred.
- An understanding of print and digital marketing concepts and event sponsorships.
- The ability to close new business and exceed sales targets.
- Strong organizational/time management/communication skills with experience managing multiple priorities.
- Self-motivation and the initiative and drive to succeed.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. The ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
We are committed to giving you: a professional, enjoyable and collaborative work environment; base salary; uncapped monthly commission; performance-based monthly bonuses; ongoing sales and management support; employer subsidized medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation & holiday time off, 401K plan, mileage and expense reimbursement and subsidized parking.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume and income requirements to:
Annemarie Brisson, Director of Sales & Marketing, Brisson@PBN.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com