Actors, musicians, technicians and performers may audition for New England’s oldest and largest Renaissance Faire in Carver, running Aug. 30 – Oct. 19, 2014.
Positions are both paid and unpaid, and include a free four-week theater training program.
Specifically, THE New England Renaissance Festival is looking for:
– Village Cast Members (includes FREE four-weekend theatre training program)
– QUEEN – MUST exemplify royalty, have a belting voice, full of grace and poise
– Jugglers/Stilt walkers/Aerialists/Street Performers
– Specialty Acts
– Musical Comedy Performers
– Technical Staff (costumers, stage managers, sound techs, etc.)
– Entertainment Staff (musical director, fight coordinator, etc.)
Visit us online at kingrichardsfaire.net and “like” us at Facebook.com/thekingrichardsfaire.
The 2014 season runs every weekend and Monday holiday from Aug. 30 – Oct. 19, 2014 in Carver, Mass.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an audition time (appointment only).