WOONSOCKET – Larry J. Merlo, president and CEO of CVS Health Corp., was named the No. 60 best CEO in the world in 2018 by CEOWORLD Magazine Friday.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Jamie Dimon was ranked No. 1 this year, followed by Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s Warren Buffett.
CEOs were compared using their “track record; brand newsworthiness; impact,” and the company’s stock price during the CEO’s tenure.
Other CEOs with major operations in or related to Rhode Island:
- Brian Moynihan, Bank of America Corp. – No. 3
- Lowell McAdam, Verizon Communications Inc. – No. 13
- Mark Bertolini, Aetna Inc. – No. 154
- John Pettigrew, National Grid PLC – No. 234
- Phebe Novakovic, General Dynamics Corp. – No. 236
- Thomas Kennedy, The Raytheon Co. – No. 299
- W. McMullen, The Kroger Co. – No. 309