PROVIDENCE – Forty young professionals have been chosen as the winners of Providence Business News’ 18th annual 40 Under Forty program.
Awardees were selected based on their career success and involvement within their communities. Among the winners chosen for the 2022 program are those who work in the nonprofit, education, pharmaceutical, architecture, retail, construction, manufacturing, finance, government, entertainment and health care sectors.
The honorees will be recognized in person July 21 at 5:30 p.m. at the Aldrich Mansion in Warwick. Registration can be made to attend the event by visiting PBN.com. A special section highlighting each honoree will be featured in the July 22-Aug. 4 print and digital issues of PBN.
The following are the 2022 40 Under Forty honorees (listed alphabetically):
- Justin Bibee, Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island refugee resettlement case manager
- Lauren Brennan, UBS Financial Services Inc. vice president of wealth management
- Chris Burch, Jade Manufacturing Co. vice president
- Timothy Chaves, Bristol County Savings Bank first senior vice president and head of commercial banking
- Patricia Conn Ryan, Johnson & Wales University professor
- Ashleigh Crowe, J.F. Moran Co. logistics manager
- Justin Deveau, Shawmut Design and Construction project executive
- Tolulope Fayanjuola, General Dynamics Electric Boat knowledge management software engineering specialist
- Holly Ferrara, Greenwood Credit Union senior vice president and chief lending officer
- Beth Flanagan, ALS Association, Rhode Island chapter executive director
- Gregory Garvin, Gilbane Building Co. preconstruction manager and New England purchasing team leader
- Amy Grzybowski, R.I. Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner assistant commissioner of workforce
- Theresa Jenner, Lifespan Corp. vice president of care coordination
- Lauren Malloy, International Game Technology PLC people communications specialist
- Pieter Martens, TimeZone co-founder and CEO
- Nicole Martucci, Duffy & Sweeney Ltd. senior counsel
- Kristin McCabe, Care New England senior director of innovation
- Bryan McCarthy, Lifespan Corp. system director of inpatient pharmacy
- Allendre McGovern-Siembab, CVS Health Corp. lead director, commercial strategic programs – virtual care
- Kia McNeill, Brown University head women’s soccer coach
- Michael Menard, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island vice president of Medicare
- Lenore Montanaro, R.I. Division of Taxation legal counsel
- Julie Moura, Hasbro Inc. senior director of human resources
- Patrick Mullen, Walmart Inc. senior risk expert, cybersecurity
- Zachary Nieder, Rhode Island Foundation senior strategic initiative officer
- Leslie Parker, Adler Pollock & Sheehan PC shareholder
- James Rajotte, R.I. Executive Office of Health and Human Services chief strategy officer
- Claudia Rocha, BayCoast Bank vice president and commercial loan officer
- Daniel Roxbury, University of Rhode Island associate professor
- Sunny Sampson, Centreville Bank senior vice president of business intelligence and continuous improvement
- Chris Satti, Salem Capital Management Inc. president
- Jessica Sawyer, Citrin Cooperman & Co. LLP partner
- Caroline Skuncik, Interstate 195 Redevelopment District executive director
- Sherri Sprague, Kent County Memorial Hospital associate chief nursing officer
- Suzanne St. George, KPMG LLP audit managing director
- Krystle Tadesse, Locke Lord LLP partner
- Jean-Paul Vandeputte, RISE Engineering director of engineering
- Nicole Verdi, Orsted A/S senior manager
- Christopher Wildenhain, Partridge, Snow & Hahn LLP counsel
- William Wynne, Nixon Peabody LLP counsel
Bristol County Savings Bank is a sponsor of PBN’s 2022 40 Under Forty program.
James Bessette is the PBN special projects editor, and also covers the nonprofit and education sectors. You may reach him at Bessette@PBN.com. You may also follow him on Twitter at @James_Bessette.
Want to share this story? Click Here to purchase a link that allows anyone to read it on any device whether or not they are a subscriber.