Join us on December 1st for our 6th annual Diversity Equity and Inclusion Summit and Awards Breakfast. We begin the morning with the summit and six panelists from local organizations who will share their perspectives on the challenges ahead and actionable solutions we can take to help build a more inclusive work environment. Our guest moderator is Kevin Matta. Following the discussion, we will recognize 16 honorees who have demonstrated their commitment to making diversity, equity and inclusion a priority in their work place.
- Diversity Champion: Kevin Matta, Board VP for DAIP & CHR and Diversity Officer, Amos House
- Accounting: Marcum LLP
- Architecture/Construction/Design: Gilbane Inc.
- Biotechnology: Amgen Inc.
- Entertainment: Hasbro Inc.
- Financial Services: Marstone Inc.
- Government: R.I. Division of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Health Care – Enterprise Company: CVS Health Corp.
- Health Care – Large Company: Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Higher Education: College Unbound
- K-12 Education: Rhode Island Nurses Institute Middle College Charter High School
- Legal: Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Not for profit: AAA Northeast
- Nonprofit: Rhode Island Foundation
- Social Services Agency: YMCA of Greater Providence
- Training: Equity Institute