(Listed alphabetically by category. Rankings revealed at the event.)
Small employer category (15-49 employees in the region)
- AVTECH Software Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island
- Brave River Solutions Inc.
- Building Enclosure Science LLC
- CIC Providence LLC
- Compass IT Compliance LLC
- Connectivity Point Design & Installation
- DarrowEverett LLP
- Duffy & Sweeney Ltd.
- Envision Technology Advisors
- Healthcentric Advisors
- KSA Marketing
- Province Mortgage Associates Inc.
- Rhode Island Foundation
- RIKB Design Build
- South County Smiles
Midsize employer category (50-149 employees in the region)
- Automated Business Solutions Inc.
- Baystate Financial
- Carey, Richmond & Viking Insurance
- CBIZ & MHM
- Citrin Cooperman & Co. LLP
- Coastline EAP/ Rhode Island Student Assistance Services
- Custom Computer Specialists
- Delta Dental of Rhode Island
- DiSanto, Priest & Co.
- Edward D. Jones & Co. LP
- Falvey Insurance Group
- Greenwood Credit Union
- Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co. Ltd.
- Landings Management LLC
- Marasco & Nesselbush LLP
- Marcum LLP
- New England Construction
- Pariseault Builders, Inc.
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Sansiveri, Kimball & Co. LLP
- Shawmut Design and Construction
- Stanley Tree Service Inc.
- Swarovski Optik North America
- Sweenor Builders Inc.
- The Providence Mutual Fire Insurance Co.
- The Town Dock
- United Way of Rhode Island
- Westerly Community Credit Union
Large employer category (150-499 employees in the region)
- Beacon Mutual Insurance Co.
- Fall River Five Cents Savings Bank, also known as BankFive
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Ltd.
- Dominion Diagnostics
- Embrace Home Loans
- Gilbane Inc.
- Narragansett Bay Commission
- Navigant Credit Union
- R.I. Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp.
- Rite-Solutions Inc.
- Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage Inc.
Enterprise employer category (500 or more employees in the region)
- AAA Northeast
- Amgen Rhode Island
- Amica Mutual Insurance Co.
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
- University Orthopedics
- The Washington Trust Co.
Best Places to Work in Rhode Island is a research-driven program from Best Companies Group that examines your company’s practices, programs and benefits and surveys your employees for their perspective. Companies that meet certain criteria are considered the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island.
Partner and Gift Sponsor: