Providence – August 15, 2017 – Pierce Atwood LLP is pleased to announce that six Providence-based attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018 (Copyright 2017 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
The Providence partners and the practices in which they were recognized are:
• Brooks R. Magratten: Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law
• Christopher C. Whitney: Litigation – Construction
• Christopher H. Little: Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Construction
• John E. Bulman: Arbitration, Mediation, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
• Mark A. Pogue: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Individuals, Employment Law-Management, Labor Law-Management, Labor Law-Union, Litigation-Labor and Employment
• Michael Daly: Commercial Litigation
The Providence office also received top-listed city and state recognitions for its Litigation-Construction practice. The “top listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a particular location and practice area.
A complete listing of Pierce Atwood attorneys recognized this year is available at Best Lawyers.
About Pierce Atwood
Pierce Atwood LLP, a leading regional law firm, has 150 attorneys who serve regional, national, and international clients from offices in Portland and Augusta, Maine; Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Boston, Massachusetts; Providence, Rhode Island; Stockholm, Sweden; and Washington, DC. Pierce Atwood LLP provides legal and business counsel to its clients, which range from regional and local enterprises, utilities, financiers, middle-market companies, entrepreneurs, and individuals, to Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, and state and foreign governments. Follow us on Twitter @PierceAtwoodLLP.
About Best Lawyers
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. Because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”