PROVIDENCE – Forbes recently named Malcolm Makin of Professional Planning Group the No. 1 wealth adviser in Rhode Island.
The business magazine named Makin, based in Westerly, No. 1 in its annual “Best-in-State Wealth Advisors List.” The list is based on a variety of indicators, including revenue trends, assets under management and compliance records.
Forbes named the top nine wealth advisers in the state, including the following:
- No. 2: Edythe De Marco of Merrill Lynch Wealth Management in Providence
- No. 3: Dennis McGuire of Wells Fargo Advisors in Charlestown
- No. 4: Jeffrey Martin of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management in Providence
- No. 5: Tricia O’Neil of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management in Providence
- No. 6: Jeff Loring of Loring Advisory Group in Smithfield (Greenville)
- No. 7: Paul Cauzziello of Ameriprise Financial in Cumberland
- No. 8 Danny DeHoney of Ameriprise Financial in Cranston
- No. 9: Patricia Craddock of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management in Providence