PROVIDENCE – PBN’s seventh annual Manufacturing Awards virtual ceremony will be held on June 30 at 4 p.m.
The awards program will honor General Dynamics Electric Boat Vice President of Operations and Quonset Point Facility General Manager Sean Davies, as well as 15 manufacturers and organizations for excellence in the local manufacturing industry.
Davies is the recipient of the program’s 2020 Strategic Leadership Award.
Other 2020 Manufacturing Awards honorees include:
- Pure Haven LLC, for Excellence at a Small Manufacturer
- Yushin America Inc., for Excellence at a Mid-Size Manufacturer
- Igus Inc., for Excellence at a Large Manufacturer
- Blount Fine Foods Corp., for Excellence at an Enterprise Manufacturer
- SquadLocker Inc., for Emerging Manufacturer
- Creative Conners Inc., for Product Innovation & Design
- Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, for Excellence in Green Manufacturing
- Hitachi Cable America Inc. – High Performance Medical Solutions Division, for Excellence in Lean Manufacturing
- National Marker Co., for Supply Chain Management
- Cooley Group, for Excellence in Exporting
- New England Institute of Technology Shipbuilding/Marine Trades and Advanced Manufacturing Institute, for Workforce Development & Productivity
- Finlay Extracts & Ingredients USA Inc., for Outstanding Safety Performance
- Amgen Inc., for Collaboration in Manufacturing
- Tedor Pharma Inc., for Family Owned Business
- John H. Chafee Center for International Business, for Manufacturing Champion
Polaris MEP is the presenting sponsor for the seventh annual PBN Manufacturing Awards. Amgen; Blum, Shapiro & Co. PC (blumshapiro); Cox Business and Gallo|Thomas Insurance Agency Inc. are the partner sponsors.
Want to share this story? Click Here to purchase a link that allows anyone to read it on any device whether or not they are a subscriber.