Introducing ESP – Powerful IT Success Software providing companies with visibility into the ongoing health of their IT
WARWICK, RI – [March 6, 2019] – Vertikal6, a full-service IT consultant and software developer, today officially launched ESP (Elevated Strategy Platform), their own proprietary software developed to help companies adhere to and surpass IT best practices.
With over 160 questions within six IT areas, ESP generates a Strategy Report outlining a company’s IT strengths and risks, as well as documenting the level of risk and anticipated timing. Vertikal6 utilizes these reports to develop a plan to align strategic and technology goals, showing companies where they are following best practices, where they fall short, and recommendations to mitigate each identified risk.
“Today, we’re excited to officially launch a platform that can give companies visibility into the ongoing health of their IT in six key areas so they can make the right decisions, eliminate surprises, remove roadblocks and keep their teams productive,” said Chief Executive Officer, Rick Norberg. “We’re a technology firm, so why not utilize technology to help our clients succeed? There was a void in the market when it came to tools that help drive IT success. Our software aligns all IT information and insights in one place to proactively track, manage, and forecast IT budgets all from one system. We are taking years of best practices and infusing them into ESP.”
Product features include:
• IT Inventory Management – Manage assets, network inventory, workstations, warranties, subscriptions, renewals, and more all in one place.
• Focused on Success – Define, manage, and measure a company’s methodology for driving IT success by leveraging industry best practices.
• Budgets Backed by Strategy – Know your technology budget for the next 3 years at all times, and the exact reason behind the plan.
• Know When to Act – Assess and mitigates the highest risks in order to proactively take action at the proper time.
• Quarterly VCIO Insight – Veritkal6 VCIO’s utilize the information in ESP to help answer why. Their insight provides a powerful perspective on a company’s overall IT health.
• A Roadmap Based on Your Operations – Know how technology decisions integrate into the business — now and in the future. By analyzing your needs, challenges, and goals over time, you can navigate and plan through any tech challenge.
Vertikal6 developed ESP as an internal initiative at their office in Warwick. Barrow Industries has used the beta version of ESP and has seen firsthand the difference it can provide.
“ESP is an intuitive solution that helps us ensure our IT health and much, much more,” said Tom Kelly, Vice President of IT at Barrow Industries. “We start each quarter with a clear IT game plan and actionable insights. Then, we leverage this insight across all aspects of our organization with key activities, goals and milestones that are specific to us.
“We believe that technology is more than software and hardware. It’s about service. It’s about making technology work for your specific needs, and providing peace of mind. said Rick Norberg, CEO. We look forward to using ESP with our clients to ignite growth and take the guesswork out of their IT initiatives.”
Vertikal6 is a full-service IT consultant serving the Greater New England area. They offer IT Outsourcing, Professional Services, Hosting Services, Software Development and Help Desk to help their clients maximize revenue and uptime. As one of Providence Business News’ (PBN) fastest growing and most innovative companies in 2014 and a PBN Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, they understand the impact of hard work and efficiency. They work hard to partner with their clients to understand the specific needs of their company and employees. To learn more about Vertikal6, visit www.vertikal6.com.
Tel. 401-239-3900 Ext. 1