Re-ranked by first-quarter net income:
1. Bank of America N.A. | Net income: $7.27 billion
2. TD Bank N.A. | Net income: $651.94 million
3. Citizens Bank N.A. | Net income: $441.99 million
1. Net income, assets, loans, leases and deposits are for the first quarter from Jan. 1, 2019, through March 31, 2019. Data is for banks only, not holding companies, as reported to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Regional market share figures are as of June 30, 2018, and are calculated by combining Rhode Island and Bristol County, Mass., data from the FDIC.
2. Includes Rhode Island and Bristol County, Mass., branches and ATMs only unless otherwise noted.
3. Warwick-based Coastway Community Bank was acquired by HarborOne Bancorp of Brockton, Mass., on Oct. 5, 2018. Market share and regional deposits are combined totals from HarborOne Bank and Coastway Community Bank.
4. Also known as BankFive.
5. Savings Institute Bank & Trust Co. merged with Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc., also known as Berkshire Bank, on April 18. Assets, net loans and leases, total deposits and net income and loss are combined totals from Savings Institute Bank & Trust Co. and Berkshire Bank. Regional deposits and market share information are only for Savings Institute Bank & Trust Co.
To purchase a copy of this list, call (401) 273-2201 or visit PBN.com/lists.html for more information.
For more information about participating in PBN’s Top Lists, or to make additions or corrections, call (401) 680-4838 or write to Research@PBN.com.