PROVIDENCE – Providence Business News has chosen the winners of its inaugural 25 Over Fifty-Five program, recognizing noteworthy business leaders who are 55 and older. The winners will be honored Thursday, Aug. 22, at Aldrich Mansion in Warwick.
The men and women were selected from a wide-ranging field of nominees based on their career achievements and strong leadership in the region.
Among the winners are executives in the fields of finance, medicine, education, real estate, manufacturing, design, technology, law and philanthropy. Each will be profiled in an upcoming special section of PBN.
The 2019 25 Over Fifty-Five honorees (listed alphabetically), along with their employer/business and job title:
- Vicki Comeau, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport, department head for corporate operations
- Sharon Conard-Wells, West Elmwood Housing Development Corp., executive director
- Jeffrey Diehl, Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank, CEO and executive director
- Maria Ducharme, The Miriam Hospital, senior vice president and chief nursing officer
- Dr. Jack A. Elias, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, senior vice president for health affairs and dean of medicine and biological sciences
- Kenneth J. Filarski, Filarski/Architecture + Planning + Research, principal and founder
- Diana Franchitto, HopeHealth, president and CEO
- Gary E. Furtado, Navigant Credit Union, president and CEO
- Scott A. Gibbs, The Economic Development Foundation of Rhode Island Inc., president
- David M. Gilden, Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP, partner
- John C. Gregory, Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, president and CEO
- Tim Hebert, Trilix, CEO and founder
- Ann M. Kashmanian, Brown Medicine, CEO
- Keith Kelly, Citizens Bank, Rhode Island president
- Sally E. Lapides, Residential Properties Ltd., co-founder, president and CEO
- E. Paul Larrat, University of Rhode Island, dean of College of Pharmacy
- Dennis Littky, College Unbound, president
- R. Russell Morin Jr., Russell Morin Catering & Events, president
- Dr. John Murphy, Lifespan Health System, executive vice president of physician affairs; Warren Alpert Medical School, professor of medicine and family medicine
- Catherine M. Parente, Sansiveri, Kimball & Co. LLP, partner
- Bob Sewall, Blount Fine Foods Corp., executive vice president of sales and marketing
- Brian J. Spero, The Beacon Mutual Insurance Co., president and CEO
- Neil D. Steinberg, Rhode Island Foundation, president and CEO
- James Wilkinson Sr., SeaScape Lawn Care Inc., president
- Ronald Yanku, Edesia, plant operations director
Tickets to the award ceremony may be purchased on PBN’s website. Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP is a partner sponsor for the event.
William Hamilton is PBN staff writer and special projects editor. You can follow him on Twitter @waham or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.