WARWICK – Twenty-one local industry leaders on Thursday were formally recognized for their leadership efforts across various sectors in Providence Business News’ 2022 Leaders & Achievers Awards program.
The award winners were among the approximately 200 attendees at Thursday’s event at Aldrich Mansion. The honorees represent various business and nonprofit sectors. Industries the honorees represent include health care, nonprofit, financial services, gaming, consulting, education, real estate, legal, construction, manufacturing and technology.
The individuals who were selected by PBN for this year’s program – now in its fourth year – were chosen based on their leadership, achievements and longstanding commitment to the business community. They were also recognized for their community service and mentoring efforts throughout the region.
A special section spotlighting each honoree was published Friday as part of PBN’s Aug 19-Sept. 1 print edition.
The honorees recognized in the 2022 awards program, listed alphabetically, are:
- Toby Ayers, Rhode Island for Community Justice executive director
- Stuart Benton, Bradford Soap Works Inc. CEO and president
- David Currie, Province Mortgage Associates Inc. president
- Karen G. DelPonte, Cameron & Mittleman LLP partner
- Daniel DiMase, Aerocyonics Inc. CEO and president
- James Donahue, Old Surbridge Village/Coggeshall Farm Museum CEO and president
- Thomas Eagan, Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP director of finance and administration
- Elizabeth Eckel, The Washington Trust Co. senior vice president, chief marketing and corporate communications officer
- Renee Evangelista, Day Pitney LLP managing partner
- Lori Giuttari, Visual Thrive LLC chief marketing officer
- Mary Jo “MJ” Kaplan, Kaplan Consulting LLC founder and CEO
- Dr. Martha Mainiero, Rhode Island Medical Imaging Inc. doctor
- Peter Marino, Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island CEO and president
- Bruce Parkes, International Game Technology PLC systems engineer
- Craig Sculos, Bally’s Twin River Lincoln Casino Resort and Bally’s Tiverton Casino Hotel senior vice president of Rhode Island regulatory; Bally’s Tiverton Casino Hotel vice president and general manager
- Kristen Sloan Maccini, Key Mediation LLC co-founder
- Wendy Taylor, West Place Animal Sanctuary founder and executive director
- Michelle Wilcox, Crossroads Rhode Island president
- Jodie Woodruff, Metropolitan Regional Career and Technical Education director of innovation
- Jamie Worrell, Strategic Retirement Partners LLC co-founder and managing director
- Stephen Zubiago, Nixon Peabody LLP CEO and managing partner
Day Pitney LLP and Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island were the partner sponsors of PBN’s 2022 Leaders & Achievers Awards program.
Want to share this story? Click Here to purchase a link that allows anyone to read it on any device whether or not they are a subscriber.