WARWICK – The region’s largest food maker and seller, along with a company that builds enclosures to transport wedding cakes, were among the 33 companies that were celebrated in PBN’s seventh annual Fastest Growing & Innovative Companies awards program Tuesday night at the Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick.
Builders, energy consultants and a snow-management company joined the gathering of 310 business leaders in recognizing entrepreneurs, innovators and exceptional managers of large and small enterprises that have accomplished significant revenue growth from 2015 to 2017 or are launching products that are transforming their industry sectors. The fastest-growing companies were split into four revenue categories and ranked by growth percentage.
The 2018 Fastest Growing Companies (listed in order with their revenue growth percentage, grouped based on fiscal 2017 revenue):
$250,000 to $5 million
- Building Enclosure Science LLC, 366.8%
- Available Staffing Network LLC, 74.7%
- J&B Communications Inc., 64.3%
- Best Practice Energy LLC, 64%
- SecurityRI.com, 51.3%
$5 million to $25 million
- ADI Energy LLC, 253.5%
- Luca + Danni Inc., 236.4%
- TribalVision LLC, 60.3%
- ChartWise Medical Systems Inc., 56.5%
- Automated Business Solutions, 14.6%
$25 million to $75 million
- E.W. Burman Inc., 113%
- ParsonsKellogg LLC, 80.9%
- Case Snow Management Inc., 24%
- Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage Inc., 21.6%
- Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co. Ltd., 18.4%
$75 million and above
- Blount Fine Foods, 44.7%
- Carousel Industries of North America Inc., 31.8%
- Navigant Credit Union, 29.4%
- The Town Dock, 28.9%
- Woodard & Curran, 26.5%
The 2018 Innovation winners, selected for having a product or process that had a significant impact, are listed alphabetically by category:
- Architecture, construction and engineering: ZDS Inc.
- Biotechnology and life sciences: Medley Genomics
- Education: Wheaton College
- Energy and the environment: Earthly Solutions Inc.
- Financial: Capital Good Fund
- Food, beverages and agriculture: CakeSafe LLC
- Health and wellness: BetaXAnalytics
- Innovative collaboration: Ageless Innovation LLC
- IT services: Carousel Industries of North America Inc.
- Manufacturing: AVTECH Software Inc.
- Nonprofits: College Unbound
- Professional services: CrossTrainer
- Technology: Siren Marine LLC
This year’s presenting sponsor was CBIZ MHM. Partner sponsors were Cox Business, Gallo|Thomas Insurance, Partridge, Snow & Hahn LLP and Tufts Health Plan.