PROVIDENCE – Twenty local companies have earned a spot on Providence Business News’ list of Fastest Growing Private Companies, along with 13 enterprises chosen among the state’s most innovative companies in the 2018 edition of PBN’s Fastest Growing & Innovative Companies program.
Companies with the highest percentage-growth in revenue from 2015 to 2017 will be honored on Sept. 25 from 5:30–8 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick, along with the winners in the various innovative companies categories.
Five finalists for PBN’s Fastest Growing competition were named in each of four revenue categories: $250,000 to $5 million, $5 million to $25 million, $25 million to $75 million and $75 million and above, listed alphabetically:
$250,000 to $5 million
- Available Staffing Network
- Best Practice Energy LLC
- Building Enclosure Science LLC
- J&B Communications Inc.
$5 million to $25 million
- ADI Energy LLC
- Automated Business Solutions
- ChartWise Medical Systems Inc.
- Luca + Danni Inc.
- TribalVision LLC
$25 million to $75 million
- Case Snow Management Inc.
- E.W. Burman Inc.
- Kahn, Litwin & Renza & Co.
- Starkweather & Shepley Insurance Brokerage Inc.
$75 million and above
- Blount Fine Foods
- Carousel Industries Inc.
- Navigant Credit Union
- The Town Dock
- Woodard & Curran
Final top rankings in each of the revenue categories will be revealed at the awards dinner.
The 2018 Innovation winners, selected for having a product or process that was innovative and has had, or will have, a significant impact, are listed alphabetically by category:
- Architecture, Construction and Engineering: ZDS Inc.
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences: Medley Genomics
- Education: Wheaton College
- Energy and the Environment: Earthly
- Financial: Capital Good Fund
- Food, Beverages & Agriculture: CakeSafe LLC
- Health & Wellness: BetaXAnalytics
- Innovative Collaboration: Ageless Innovation LLC
- IT Services: Carousel Industries Inc.
- Manufacturing: AVTECH Software Inc.
- Nonprofits: College Unbound
- Professional Services: CrossTrainer
- Technology: Siren Marine LLC
For more information on this year’s Fastest Growing and Innovative Companies event, visit PBN’s event page.
This year’s presenting sponsor is CBIZ MHM. Partner sponsors are Cox Business, Gallo Thomas Insurance, Partridge, Snow & Hahn LLP and Tufts Health Plan.